Terms and Conditions
Stay in the house
The housing rental service allows any customer who accesses the Site to view and purchase stays in one of the facilities managed or marketed by Boundless Housing.
The lease takes place between the client and the owner or tenant / manager of the facility. In some special cases, the tenant of the structure may coincide with the Boundless Housing. Upon arrival at the property, depending on the legal terms valid in that location and for that type of home, it may be necessary to sign a lease agreement between the customer and the owner.
With the booking confirmation for a stay, the customer accepts the contractual conditions of the rental service, which he declares to have read in full before purchasing the service, and of which he will receive a summary copy following the booking.
Terms of payment
The Boundless Housing offer can be booked on the Site via bank transfers and credit cards. All major international credit cards are accepted.
Payment times and booking cancellation policies
Payment times and cancellation methods depend on both the accommodation selected and the type of rate purchased at the time of booking.
Partially refundable rate
The reservation of a stay with a partially refundable rate by the customer requires payment of 30% of the amount at the time of booking and will not be refundable, while the balance will be due within 7 days before arrival. In case of non-payment within the aforementioned terms, the reservation will be canceled
In case of cancellation after the times defined above or of “no show” by the customer, Boundless Housing will retain the total amount of the stay.
The booking of a stay with a non-reimbursable rate requires the balance to be paid at the same time as the booking and will not be refunded in case of cancellation. For these rates we have provided a grace time period of 12 hours which allows for free cancellation by mistake.
The cancellation request must always be communicated in writing by e-mail to email@example.com, and is subject to the cancellation policy relating to the Rate selected by the customer at the time of booking confirmation.
Request for Changes
Any changes must be requested by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to reservations will be possible depending on availability, the maximum occupancy of the property in question, the prices in effect, and the following conditions:
- Increase in the number of days or people: it is possible, provided that the apartment is available for the requested dates or has sufficient capacity, the change is confirmed only after payment of the difference between the original amount paid and the new one amount to be paid.
- Reduction in the number of days or people: possible without charge for requests received within the free cancellation period relating to the booked accommodation, unless the apartment has been booked with the “Non-refundable rate” formula. In this case, Boundless Housing may at its discretion check the available options and evaluate the value of the change
Boundless Housing will refund the amount of the booking paid online in the following circumstances, provided that the customer has fulfilled the obligations described in the General Conditions of:
- Cancellation by the owner of the accommodation: only if neither Boundless Housing nor the owner of the apartment have been able to offer alternative accommodation that is to the customer’s liking.
- Unavailability of the apartment: at any time of the stay, and provided that the customer notifies our company at the latest 24 hours after the emergency has occurred and that neither Boundless Housing nor the owner have found an alternative apartment that satisfies the client.
- In the event that an apartment does not have the characteristics described on the web page at the time of booking, and only when the customer has informed our company. maximum 24 hours after check in and neither Boundless Housing nor the owner of the apartment have found an alternative solution that satisfies the customer.
The reimbursement of part or all of the total amount of the stay of a reservation can only be made to the credit card or bank account used by the customer at the time of booking. The technical times of the refund depend on the payment instrument used by the customer at the time of booking, and any delays cannot be attributed to Boundless Housing.
Arrival and departure
Check-in takes place according to the methods and times established in the booking confirmation, which are usually between 2.00 pm and 8.00 pm. The customer must confirm the arrival time at least 48 hours before check in.
Supplements will be applied after 20.00
- 20.01 – 23.59 Euro 20.00
- 00.00 – 02.00 Euro 30.00
At check-in, guests must show an identity document and a credit card.
A representative of Boundless Housing or a partner (or the owner of the property), will be present at the scheduled arrival time of the customer, and will have the task of verifying that all the material proposed in the inventory is actually present and in good condition and furthermore he will be responsible for delivering:
- property keys
- apartment sheet consisting of general and specific apartment rules
- and contacts
- information brochures on the city and on things to see and do
- paper contract to be signed
The customer: will pay the security deposit required for the specific structure to the person in charge by credit card and will provide the person in charge with the documents of all the occupants of the apartment. In fact, please note that guests cannot be accepted without a regular valid identity document.
The person in charge of Boundless Housing (or the owner) will refund the security deposit following an inspection of the apartment if the following requirements are met:
- No damage not attributable to use will be found in the property.
- No fine due to illegal activities carried out by the client during the stay.
- The garbage has been diligently separated and treated according to local laws in the appropriate containers or bins.
Check out takes place according to the methods and times established in the booking confirmation. As a rule, check out takes place before 11.00.
Late check in and check out
Check in and check-out after hours: it will be possible to submit a request for check in or checkout after hours. This request will be accepted or rejected based on the availability of the structure. An additional cost may be required on site to cover the costs of providing the service. The amount of this cost will be communicated upon confirmation of the service
Please contact us before your arrival to reconfirm the times.
OUT OF COURTESY IT RESPECTS OUR HOUSE RULES
Keep the apartment tidy and clean (take out the trash, wash the dishes and so on).
You are free to use everything you find in the apartment, but remember to put things back in their place.
Feel free to eat / drink whatever you find in the kitchen. Please don’t leave anything perishable in the fridge.
Smoking is not allowed.
The garbage must be thrown into the appropriate containers (whether inside or outside the building).
Close the door and windows every time you leave the apartment.
The beds are just for sleeping (and for love). Please do not eat on the beds.
Save energy and water and the planet will thank you.
Parties are not allowed!
In case of late check-out (after 11.00) the cost of an additional night will be charged.
For the loss or destruction of keys 25 € is charged.
Additional cleaning on request (with change of towels and sheets) is on request.